System application locked

Hello everyone,

I came across a very unusual problem, System application is suddenly locked, all other applications work fine.

image.thumb.png.2f1dff79a9b50c584c8ca0609844d567.png

Does anybody have any idea? Everyone on the forum received message on login that they're banned.

I don't have any critical issues, but in system log i have the following error:

TypeError: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /home/rkh/web/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(818): array_keys()
#1 /home/rkh/web/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(228): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->_showBlockCaching()
#2 /home/rkh/web/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->getBlock()
#3 /home/rkh/web/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/support/support.php(48): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /home/rkh/web/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\support\_support->execute()
#5 /home/rkh/web/forum/nest/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

Backtrace:

#0 /home/rkh/web/forum/init.php(1040): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

Thanks!

System is locked because it is required to run the software, you cannot disable it.

The System Log there would be related to an error which was hit in the Support area of the ACP so wouldn't be related to seeing a banned message when people are logged in.

Are you using CloudFlare or a reverse proxy for your community? If so, everyone may have the same IP address creating issues here. You would want to ensure that you enable "Trust IP addresses provided by proxies" in ACP -> System -> Advanced Configuration. This way, the software will use the user's IP address rather than that of the proxy.