In an attempt to add ReadSpeaker to our forum, the ReadSpeaker dev concluded that 'Blocks' on 'Pages will be needed. In our classic license Page was not available. I have now updated the license, which shoould give me access to all apps. However, Pages is not showing up. Is there anything else that needs to be done befor Pages will be available?

I'm new to Invision Community, and 'inherited' the management of our selfhosted version from an external compagny. I'm not a trained ICT professional, so please level any responses to the 'bewildered hamster' level 😉

Thanks for your reply.  Apologies for my unfamiliarity with the software. When you say 'Have you downloaded and installed it', do you mean that I need to reinstall Invision Community entirely?

After the license upgrade I see this in the Client Area:

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

In my AdminCP I see this:

Could contain: Page, Text

If I follow the instructions on page https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/advanced-options/server-management/install-and-upgrade-r259/, I see a marketplace from which software can be downloaded and installed, but in my case, there is no marketplace present in the AdminCP.

In short, I'm not sure what and how to download and install.