The CSRF protection key did not match - Cloud

50 minutes ago, FanClub Mike said:

I have a member having a similar problem where they're constantly getting logged out. They're using Firefox as well, and they're on Rodgers Internet.

Before are my enabled plugins and applications if you want to see if there's any overlap.

Applications:

- Topic Thumbnails

- Font Awesome 6

- Antispam by Cleantalk

Plugins:

- Delete all system logs button

- Legend News

- Live Topics

Didn't expect to follow-up so soon, but it seems to be resolved. This member was having the problem for weeks. They just uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and said that did the trick. 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, FanClub Mike said:

I have a member having a similar problem where they're constantly getting logged out. They're using Firefox as well, and they're on Rodgers Internet.

Before are my enabled plugins and applications if you want to see if there's any overlap.

Applications:

- Topic Thumbnails

- Font Awesome 6

- Antispam by Cleantalk

Plugins:

- Delete all system logs button

- Legend News

- Live Topics

The past few days have been fine again. In my case, it would occur across browsers and computers.

BY the way, I too have Antispam installed. I disabled that for a short time - it made no difference.

10 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

If I were to place a guess as to what happened...  it sounds like the user's site cookie was corrupted.  Uninstall/reinstall would have removed it for a new one to be placed.  

I cleared the site cookies and tried an Incognito window, both to no avail.