License for free, is it myth or reality?

Is there any chance to get license for free? 🙂 For example, for poor homeless people who spends their lives drinking vodka and searching for food but has broadband access to Internet. Or for cancer patients at the latest stage to have little happiness from running own community...

The best place to discuss this would be with the Accounts & Billing team via the Contact Us form.

https://invisioncommunity.com/contact-us/

They would be able to help answer that for you and discuss if the specific use case would qualify for some "good will".  🙂  Personally I think supporting the vodka drinking homeless is a worthwhile cause...  

38 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

They are talking about things I don't understand 😜 Like that a license key is for me and only me, that I should not violate the license agreement I never saw, that I should somehow protect all files on production site from even a hosting provider and so on 🙂

Edited by Safety1st

15 minutes ago, Safety1st said:

They are talking about things I don't understand 😜 Like that a license key is for me and only me, that I should not violate the license agreement I never saw.

You agreed to the license agreement during purchasing of your license key from us. We would not provide a new license key in your situation when you provided it to someone else and they locked you out of the community.

19 minutes ago, Safety1st said:

that I should somehow protect all files on production site from even a hosting provider and so on 🙂

This was actually something you asked how to do. However, you should indeed not allow individuals access which you don't trust or they don't need. 

I am going to lock this topic, as overall, this is not something which we would entertain or assist with as it violates the license agreement.

• Jim M locked this topic