Notifications do not stay enabled?

Go to solution Solved by David N.,

For about a day or so, I haven't received notifications. When I click the bell in my menu bar I keep seeing "Enable push notifications?" even though my site is already listed as enabled to send notifications in Chrome settings. Clicking the "Enable push notifications" button does not help: the button says "Enabled",  the message keeps coming back when I click the bell again. 

Could contain: File, Text, Page

Edit I was able to enable the notifications, got notifications for a few hours, then this pops up again and I can see in my notification settings (mydomain.com/notifications/options/) that my notifications are no longer enabled. 

7 minutes ago, David N. said:

For about a day or so, I haven't received notifications. When I click the bell in my menu bar I keep seeing "Enable push notifications?" even though my site is already listed as enabled to send notifications in Chrome settings. Clicking the "Enable push notifications" button does not help: the button says "Enabled",  the message keeps coming back when I click the bell again. 

Could contain: File, Text, Page

Edit I was able to enable the notifications, got notifications for a few hours, then this pops up again and I can see in my notification settings (mydomain.com/notifications/options/) that my notifications are no longer enabled. 

Are you using any browser plugins? What browser are you using? Also are you on private mode on them?

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Are you using any browser plugins? What browser are you using? Also are you on private mode on them?

Chrome for Mac: Version 120.0.6099.234 (Official Build) (arm64)
a couple of plugins however I’ve been using them forever and this wasn’t an issue up until a few days ago.

I’m not in private mode.

20 minutes ago, David N. said:

Chrome for Mac: Version 120.0.6099.234 (Official Build) (arm64)
a couple of plugins however I’ve been using them forever and this wasn’t an issue up until a few days ago.

I’m not in private mode.

Please do disable those first of all. Of course we have had updates, and no doubt they will have had at times too. It only takes 1 incompatibility to cause issues, no matter how long you have had them

18 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Please do disable those first of all. Of course we have had updates, and no doubt they will have had at times too. It only takes 1 incompatibility to cause issues, no matter how long you have had them

Ok I will try that and will report back.