Problem with License

Hello, I have a problem because I reset the url to my license because i start new project on different domain. During installation, I entered the license and accidentally closed the browser window, when I want to enter the key again, it shows that it is incorrect, what can I do?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You do indeed still have the installation on your current licensed URL. That instance would need to be removed before you can install elsewhere

I deleted and install one more time but in the acp i see that i need enter a licensekey in new URL

Edited by Baniacz3k

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Sorry, Im a little confused here. You have a site at your currently registered URL with 10s of thousands of posts. Are you perhaps referring to a license that is not attached to this community account?

Oh, i have 2 license, 1 its only forums, on this license i have a problem

You need to check you are using the key from that license. There is currently no URL set at all on that license. The only other thing that would cause you an issue is if your hosting company is blocking outbound connections to *.invisioncommunity.com or *.invisionpower.com

5 minutes ago, Baniacz3k said:

@Marc Stridgen, thx, i tryed one more time and all is good, but when i try to test the e-mile i get this error
Function strftime() is deprecated 

I use php v8.1

You would need to ensure that your email templates in ACP -> Customization -> Emails are up to date. If you have modified any, you may wish to simply revert them back to the original.

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You would need to ensure that your email templates in ACP -> Customization -> Emails are up to date. If you have modified any, you may wish to simply revert them back to the original.

I dont modifyed anythink, i have the basic settings

38 minutes ago, Baniacz3k said:

I dont modifyed anythink, i have the basic settings

Could you please clarify your license URL? It does not appear on file and the expired license you have (which would not be eligible for support), does have a lot of modified items.

23 hours ago, Jim M said:

Could you please clarify your license URL? It does not appear on file and the expired license you have (which would not be eligible for support), does have a lot of modified items.

Idk why my license was not actualized on my account, i entered a key in acp and all works

10 minutes ago, Baniacz3k said:

Idk why my license was not actualized on my account, i entered a key in acp and all works

We would need to know your URL if you still require assistance.

7 minutes ago, Baniacz3k said:

cslobby.pl

It's worth noting that you have quite a few customizations on this site as well so it would be worth checking if you modified the email templates, as mentioned above. However, we would require access to assist you further as well it seems:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

42 minutes ago, Jim M said:

It's worth noting that you have quite a few customizations on this site as well so it would be worth checking if you modified the email templates, as mentioned above. However, we would require access to assist you further as well it seems:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Added

Did you just recently upgrade to PHP 8.1.27? If so, it looks like you have opcache in place, could you please flush that for good measure? It should have during the upgrade but like to be sure. 

You will also want to upgrade to the latest release.

Additionally, could you please ensure that PHP 8.1.27 is installed in all directories as well? This is peculiar that you are getting this error unless somewhere across the way something is incorrect.

While we're at it, please ensure that all required modules are installed: