How to shrink email header logo

Go to solution Solved by Chase Kreznor,

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

The email header image would be scaled to what the actual image is. There is nothing in the software which controls the size, I'm afraid.

The logo size is suitable for mobile devices, but the software does not have a text message font size option.
Do you have any idea how to control the size of the font text in email messages as this size is fixed by your software it is very small.

21 minutes ago, Adlago said:

The logo size is suitable for mobile devices, but the software does not have a text message font size option.
Do you have any idea how to control the size of the font text in email messages as this size is fixed by your software it is very small.

There are no current means to change this without customization. For feature suggestions, please use the Feedback forum 

10 minutes ago, Jim M said:

There are no current means to change this without customization. For feature suggestions, please use the Feedback forum 

That email is one of the essential functions of a forum system... If an administrator does not have a customization option, what is the point of that... And why should a special topic be opened for an elementary function... Can't you inform your developers?

14 minutes ago, Adlago said:

That email is one of the essential functions of a forum system... If an administrator does not have a customization option, what is the point of that... And why should a special topic be opened for an elementary function... Can't you inform your developers?

This is the support forum and we can only inform you on what is possible today. If you want to request things for the future, please use the Feedback forum as mentioned. In order to separate types of requests and ensure they are properly reviewed, they need to go in the proper places. I am sorry you do not like that but it is the current steps. You don’t want feature request cluttering up support requests and potentially missing something important like a site being down, right? So organization is important.  

Please remember that our developers do not work on projects out of thin air. There is quite a significant amount of planning involved to build a software like ours. To voice your suggestions, the Feedback forum is how you get your idea started. 

• Solution

In case anyone else has this issue, I figured it out. There is a separate Logo setting for e-mail headers. I was thinking it was sharing the same header as the forum theme -- this is not the case.

Found this in General > Settings > E-mail Settings when looking for something unrelated. 😄 I believe the behavior is it pulls in the first logo you upload and keeps that setting, as when I changed the forum theme to a smaller logo, the large email header remained. Then I uploaded the smaller logo here. Just make sure to hit Save!

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Now a normal size!!

Could contain: Person, Text, Clothing, Formal Wear, Suit, Face, Head, File

Edited by Chase Kreznor