Newsletter setting for Zapier

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

I am looking at the fields available for Zapier, and I need help finding something for the Newsletter acknowledgment by the user. I see the setting allowAdminEmails, but that does not look to be the same, and I am not sure how the user modifies that setting.  Can someone point me to which field indicates agreement to receive Newsletters?

Thanks,

Steve  

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 12:49 PM, Jim M said:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! I can confirm this should be further reviewed and I have logged an internal bug report for our development team to investigate and address as necessary, in a future maintenance release.

How soon will this be addressed? I want to understand if I need to build a work around or wait for the fix.

thank you,

Steve 

• Solution
6 minutes ago, 2002faq said:

How soon will this be addressed? I want to understand if I need to build a work around or wait for the fix.

thank you,

Steve 

This will be in 4.7.15 which had a beta released if you would like to test it.

Just now, 2002faq said:

Excellent!  I am on the cloud plan, so i do not think i can do the testing.

steve 

We can enable the betas on Cloud for your package but it is with the understanding that the betas may not be perfect and a resolution to the issue may not be resolved right away like a general available release would.

• 2 weeks later...