Achievements & Ranks by post

DzUser
Go to solution Solved by teraßyte,

Hi,

I migrated IPB from 4.2.5 to latest 4.7.14 and I try to import my ranks configuration to my new IPB. On 4.2, ranks are configured by number of content items (posts, comments) but on the last version it's by number of point.

There is a tip to switch on "by number content" metric instead of "by number of point" to approve rank to a member ? For the moment, all of my members are newbies rank and lost their rank.

Thank you.

11 hours ago, teraßyte said:

There is a tool in ACP to rebuild the achievements right away (see the button in the Other Settings screenshot):

Before rebuilding, you can change the rules so that they add only 1 point for each content they make. By default, users get 10 points for a new item they post and 5 points for each comment/reply.

I modified rules to earn 1 point for each content and I launched the rebuild (in progress).

I'm waiting to complete the rebuild to see if the ranks are updated. I'll update this post.

Thanks for your help.

21 hours ago, teraßyte said:

There is a tool in ACP to rebuild the achievements right away (see the button in the Other Settings screenshot):

Before rebuilding, you can change the rules so that they add only 1 point for each content they make. By default, users get 10 points for a new item they post and 5 points for each comment/reply.

Works fine after rebuilding.

Thanks for your help.