Issue with the converter (from old Invision backup to a fresh install)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to convert data from an old forum I had (based on Invision in early 2023) to a fresh installation.
Everything was going well until I wanted to start the conversion :

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

"No items could be found to convert. This may be because there is no data present to convert in your old database."
I don't understand this error cause the db is actually full of data: 

Could contain: Page, Text

If anyone had a solution to this problem it would literally save my life.

Just now, Jim M said:

Let's start from the beginning. Could you please clarify why you're using the converter to move data from an old install to a new one? It is not meant to do this. What was wrong with the installation to begin with which warranted this?

Yes, of course! We had a lot of problems with the old version (some random 500 internal errors when switching from one page to another), or as soon as we changed theme, the forum would no longer load (even when using the default theme), and this was due to a bad forum installation by the previous owner.

That's why I decided to do a new installation, with everything updated, following the installation guide, but now I want to transfer the members, topics, posts and groups from my old forum.

Just now, Miss_B said:

Are you merging 2 forums together or do you want to upgrade your older forum to the latest version?

The upgrade function was broken too, whenever I wanted to make an update it was returning to a 500 internal error.
But yea basically I just want to transfer my members/forums/topics on my new forum installation.

10 minutes ago, Salim Trouve said:

Yes, of course! We had a lot of problems with the old version (some random 500 internal errors when switching from one page to another), or as soon as we changed theme, the forum would no longer load (even when using the default theme), and this was due to a bad forum installation by the previous owner.

This sounds more like a bad theme rather than an issue with the installation itself. I would uninstall the theme and any incompatible third party applications/plugins rather than performing a migration. 

You should never perform a conversion with two Invision Community instances, unless you need to combine two instances.

Just now, Jim M said:

This sounds more like a bad theme rather than an issue with the installation itself. I would uninstall the theme and any incompatible third party applications/plugins rather than performing a migration. 

You should never perform a conversion with two Invision Community instances, unless you need to combine two instances.

Alright so i'll give it a second try.
I will put back my old backup/database, remove all the applications & plugins, and I will make you an update as soon as possible.

12 minutes ago, Salim Trouve said:

The upgrade function was broken too, whenever I wanted to make an update it was returning to a 500 internal error.
But yea basically I just want to transfer my members/forums/topics on my new forum installation.

In that case it would be better to perform an upgrade and not a conversion as that will merge 2 forums together.

What version is your old forum? As mentioned above, try to uninstall first all third party apps/themes and then perform the upgrade. 

Those 500 interna errors that you got, can you rember the precise messages?

26 minutes ago, Jim M said:

20 minutes ago, Miss_B said:

In that case it would be better to perform an upgrade and not a conversion as that will merge 2 forums together.

What version is your old forum? As mentioned above, try to uninstall first all third party apps/themes and then perform the upgrade. 

Those 500 interna errors that you got, can you rember the precise messages?

I reinstalled everything. So I was on Invision 4.7.13, with no plugins, and I took the opportunity to delete all the themes, leaving only the default one

Could contain: File, Webpage

Could contain: Page, Text, Electronics, Hardware, Computer Hardware, Monitor, Screen

As you can see it on the screenshots theres only one app that I don't know what is it, called 'module__core_hive", can you guys tell me how I delete it, and If I need to delete it?

However, I'm willing to bet that if I do the last update, it'll crash and cause another Internal Error 500.

6 minutes ago, Salim Trouve said:

As you can see it on the screenshots theres only one app that I don't know what is it, called 'module__core_hive", can you guys tell me how I delete it, and If I need to delete it?

Unfortunately, I do not speak the language your screenshots are in so cannot confirm. However, Community Hive is one of ours. You're using a third party language pack which has not translated that string.

7 minutes ago, Salim Trouve said:

However, I'm willing to bet that if I do the last update, it'll crash and cause another Internal Error 500.

500 Internal Server Errors are like a check engine light, it says something is wrong but not exactly what. You will want to get the server error log entry for that error and post that here.