cannot get twitter and certain other blocks gone from sidebars

Only the Block Manager would be able to remove these items. Could you please let me know the page these are on?

I do notice that you have a custom block with a Discord embed in it. This may be creating Javascript issues on the page preventing other items. You may also wish to check that your server is not blocking the removing of these blocks.

if you click into any thread you should be able to see what I'm talking about - I meant to put that in the forum root not in thread and now I can't get the featured products one to go away there aren't any other blocks populated on those pages.

The twitter one and discord one have been an issue for a while, but I've just ignored it until now. Let me try deleting the discord block entirely and trying again.

yeah even disabling the discord one doesn't change the ability to edit on that page. 

Still can't get it to delete anywhere else I'm using incognito on chrome and edge - can try firefox

So even moving that block from the side to the top bar results in no changes as well. 

adding other blocks and removing them works just fine, it's just these specific blocks that will not go away. also the configuration menu is now not opening for some of these blocks. I've now tried in firefox with the same results. 

I'm not getting any errors on the ajax calls when submitting by "finish editing" 

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

try now 🙂

15 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Looks like there is a theme or third party application/plugin preventing this from functioning properly. Please disable all third party applications/plugins and switch to an unmodified theme.

just tried that still not working Feel free to try yourself using IPS Default theme at the bottom its still enabled. 

you have permission to delete/move any widget you want, but preferably I want the twitter timeline (already hidden) and the in thread sidebar clear.

Just now, Rick Vasquez said:

I hate ezoic - I think there was a div/span with some of their js overlapping something with the first widget and causing this issue. 

Was just about to mention that you're using Ezoic and they are injecting some HTML into there causing issues with the Javascript.