Unable to edit WYSIWYG blocks.

I have tried the IPB Support theme with all 3rd party and customizations disabled.  I changed .htaccess back to bare items generated by AdminCP. When I try and edit a block, this is all that I am able to see and modify.  There is no text block showing.

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage

Edited by dmaidon1

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

25 minutes ago, Jim M said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Access info updated.

1 hour ago, Jim M said:

Could contain: Landscape, Nature, Outdoors, Panoramic, Scenery, City, Night, TextYour server is blocking the connection with a 403 permission denied error. If you're using CloudFlare, please ensure that your rules are not blocking it.

I do not have CloudFlare.  Have no idea what is blocking access.  I did modify access info though.

29 minutes ago, dmaidon1 said:

I do not have CloudFlare.  Have no idea what is blocking access.  I did modify access info though.

I'm afraid, as this is a hosting issue. You would need to work with your hosting provider to figure out what is blocking access to the software.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got it fixed.  I was using '7G firewall' in my .htaccess file.  It is blocking something that the WYSIWYG blocks editor need.  My ability to see the output for phpinfo.php was throwing a 403 error and that's how I finally was able to track it down.