My site won’t let do description

DMGAMING
Go to solution Solved by Adriano Faria,

Ok. If clearing the cache changes nothing, check your browser's console. There should be some kind of Javascript error that is preventing CKEditor from loading, it should give more info on what's going on.

EDIT

Taking another look at your first screenshot, I see your site is not using HTTPS and that's probably the problem:

Switch your site to use HTTPS, clear again the cache, and try again.

If HTTPS doesn't work, checking your browser console as I mentioned above.

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

• Solution
Marc Stridgen
This post was recognized by Marc Stridgen!

Adriano Faria was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

If other JS are working and only the Editor isn’t, check the content of the following folder: / applications / core / interface / ckeditor.

Somehow I got mine emptied a while ago. Editor worked after re uploading this folder.

On 9/25/2023 at 6:40 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

There was there was a file missing I got it corrected. Thank you.

On 9/25/2023 at 6:45 AM, Adriano Faria said:

If other JS are working and only the Editor isn’t, check the content of the following folder: / applications / core / interface / ckeditor.

Somehow I got mine emptied a while ago. Editor worked after re uploading this folder.

Thank you man you are always giving me the right answers