Mail integration

Google has some pretty specific items which you need to do to pass their email send requirements. (I'm sure a client of theirs can provide those or help you do it).

Apart from that, there are countless SMTP email services out there if you do not want to use Gmail or SendGrid.

It is worth mentioning that if you switch to our Cloud, you could use our Cloud email service and not have to worry about this 🙂 .

• 2 months later...

IPS itself does not recommend SMTP providers. However based on personal experience, AWS SES was very reliable and reasonably priced for me. You do have to deal with their process for getting out of sandbox mode which can be a bit complex sometimes but once that is done… it works very well and is reliable. I never had deliverability issues. 

19 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

IPS itself does not recommend SMTP providers. However based on personal experience, AWS SES was very reliable and reasonably priced for me. You do have to deal with their process for getting out of sandbox mode which can be a bit complex sometimes but once that is done… it works very well and is reliable. I never had deliverability issues. 

Look very complicated 😏