Doubt selling courses and subcription

Hi team,

I need this settings, I don't know how can I do and I need your help.

I need to sell the Course "A" + 1 month subscription for any new user, then the renewal monthly subcription will be aditional quote. If any user cancel renewal can acces to the course but not protected forum content.

Only users with this purchased course can re-subscribe to this monthly plan.

Any idea to setup? Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I cant see how you would be able to do that. You are mixing up 2 different things here. Paying for a course, and paying for a subscription are 2 separate items. 

Thanks Marc, I know it, but I need to make a bundle or similar to sell the course with 1 montly plan included and then require a monthly renewal. And only offer the montly plans if previously bought a the course. It is possible in any way?

Another question, the course group requirement not allow to set the "Guest" group so, not registered users can't view courses. The groups list show all my groups less guest.

They need to register first and then can view and buy courses. It isn't firendly, guest users should can view assigned courses without register process.

It is a bug?

10 hours ago, Jim M said:

These items are not currently possible but you're more than welcome to provide that suggestion in our Feedback forum. Courses is relatively new so we're happy to receive any feedback.

Thanks Jim, I will post as a new upcoming feature.

The course group requirement it is a bug? Should I create a new post as technical problem?

13 hours ago, Lindor said:

Another question, the course group requirement not allow to set the "Guest" group so, not registered users can't view courses. The groups list show all my groups less guest.

They need to register first and then can view and buy courses. It isn't firendly, guest users should can view assigned courses without register process.

It is a bug?

They should be able to view the courses, but not actually get into any of the lessons, as only people who have actually joined the course can see those

55 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

They should be able to view the courses, but not actually get into any of the lessons, as only people who have actually joined the course can see those

Ok, I had wrong the permisions. Now guests can see the course but not can buy the course. I can't set the "Enroll" field permission, it is deactivated. So guests can't buy courses, they should buy a subscription previously? It is confuse and not friendly.

Edited by Lindor

5 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Guests cannot enroll so therefore are indeed unable to buy 

Ok, I have the Require Subscription Purchase to allways, so, for buy a course first should buy a subscription and then buy a course. Very confuse for new users and difficult to explain it.
Can I make the course as free and let access only by subscription? I can set a initial price for course plus monthly plan and then renewal monthly price.

But I am not only going to sell the course to subscribed users. I need to sell the course to new users and subscribe for 1 month at the same time, selling the course or selling the subscription. But it doesn't make sense to have to sell a subscription first and then sell the course, I repeat it is not friendly and can cause distrust in new users. It looks like a "scam".