I keep getting this issue with my invision community site, could you assist me with this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /home/thinfus/public_html/system/Member/Member.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /home/thinfus/public_html/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /home/thinfus/public_html/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/thinfus/public_html/system/Member/Member.php on line 211

6 minutes ago, ItzMatt said:

I keep getting this issue with my invision community site, could you assist me with this?

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Attempt to assign property "timezone" on null in /home/thinfus/public_html/system/Member/Member.php:211 Stack trace: #0 /home/thinfus/public_html/system/Log/Log.php(107): IPS\_Member::loggedIn() #1 /home/thinfus/public_html/init.php(1034): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...') #2 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/thinfus/public_html/system/Member/Member.php on line 211

What version of Ipb and php are you using? What was the latest change/modification done to the forum prior to this error happening?

I tried going to my page where I uploaded that and it shows this.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysqli_report() in /home/thinfus/public_html/ips4.php:20 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/thinfus/public_html/ips4.php on line 20