Bulk Email

I recently migrated to the cloud from self-hosting. My question is, if I set my email settings to:

Invision Community in the Cloud
Uses Invision Community servers to send emails.

Am I able to send Bulk Emails to all the members of my forum? I tried doing so yesterday, and they were not sent out. I looked at the Email Error Logs, the email I attempted to send says this in the error field:
Could contain: Text, Page, City

Could someone please explain what do I need to do in order to send bulk emails? 

Thank you for any help with this.

Hello Jim, It was 3000+.

I saw no setting or mention of a single email limit, I would of thought the system would only send it's limit per email, send in intervals. How would I go about accomplishing a "bulk email" send?

Thanks for replying.

As far as I can tell, the emails did not go out, as I've asked a few people if they have received it. Also, if this is how it's suppose to work, why did the email listing all recipients show up in the error logs with the error message?

I very rarely use the bulk email feature, possibly only once a year, if that. I would really like it to work when I do need to use it, like in this case when I need to let people know of the new link to the forum. 

Thanks Marc.

9 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

Just looking at the message there, that doesnt actually appear to be from our email servers, and hasnt been seen since you edited email settings. Did you switch the email setting to cloud after you clicked to send on the bulk email perhaps?

After I switched to cloud, before sending that email, I went into email settings and switched from SMTP to Invision Community in the Cloud setting. Should I try resending it?