Troubles logging in

I am unsure what is going on.  When I am in the Admin CP and I try to log in as one of my members I end up at the login screen.  ??  I have one member that each time I try to log into that account it takes me to a subscription page.  I deleted that membership and made another one and it did the same thing.  So I have some members that I can not log in as and one member that (even with a membership) I can not log in.

So If I go to one of my test accounts and I click the LOG IN AS

Could contain: Page, Text, File

It takes me here.

Could contain: File, Electronics, Hardware, Text, Webpage

When it should log me in not ask me to sign in.

Then I have an account that when you try to log in.

Could contain: Text, Page, First Aid

It takes me to the Sign in screen.

Could contain: File, Electronics, Hardware, Text, Webpage

Then when I sign in it takes me to a registration page.

Could contain: Aircraft, Transportation, Vehicle, Hot Air Balloon, Balloon

When I have given this person a membership so she should not have to register.  She already has an account.  I have deleted her account and created another one and the same thing happen.

I am puzzled and do not even know what to ask.

Could contain: Text, Page

Jeff - thanks for posting this here, you'll get more assistance this way (plus, I'm a few cans deep into several hence why I wasn't in a position to help)

However..one thing about the "Sign in as" functionality. You need to be signed in as yourself (the same account as in the HACP) to be able to then sign in as someone else.

Please ensure you are logged in as yourself on the front end before trying to use that "Sign in as" functionality.

I have gone back and marked the 10 accounts that are following the files and I will go down the list and log in and select the follow feature for the rest.  I have noticed that the "notify for updates" is still selected on a few of the but for some reason the Follow button is off.

Just weird..

Thank you

Jeff

Here is a question about this sort of thing.  If I have 45 followers on a file in a subcategory and those same followers are following the whole category and I hide the files.  Will they still be following the files when I un-hide them?

12 hours ago, CaptJeff said:

Here is a question about this sort of thing.  If I have 45 followers on a file in a subcategory and those same followers are following the whole category and I hide the files.  Will they still be following the files when I un-hide them?

They will indeed, yes