[Downloads] file view template issue

PatrickRQ

However, there is some design flaw that makes us unable to override sidebar width.

There is css like:

body:not( .cWidgetsManaging ) #ipsLayout_sidebar.ipsLayout_sidebarUnused, body.ipsLayout_sidebarUnused:not( .cWidgetsManaging ) #ipsLayout_sidebar {

min-width:1px;
width: 0;
padding: 0 !important;

which is higher priority than the one below:

#ipsLayout_sidebar {
    min-width: 340px;
    max-width: 340px;
    padding-bottom: 15px;
    overflow: hidden;
    border-radius: 0;

If I will try to override min-width: 340px; max-width: 340px; from custom.css then it will take highest priority and will break the layout.

Can you change either the design of the code or add config to ACP/Theme of sidebar width?

10 hours ago, PatrickRQ said:

However, there is some design flaw that makes us unable to override sidebar width.

There is css like:

body:not( .cWidgetsManaging ) #ipsLayout_sidebar.ipsLayout_sidebarUnused, body.ipsLayout_sidebarUnused:not( .cWidgetsManaging ) #ipsLayout_sidebar {

#ipsLayout_sidebar {

If I will try to override min-width: 340px; max-width: 340px; from custom.css then it will take highest priority and will break the layout.

Can you change either the design of the code or add config to ACP/Theme of sidebar width?

The layout as a whole will be different in version 5

2 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

The layout as a whole will be different in version 5

As said, it was issue of mine I fixed, however there is no way to override sidebar width because of what I described, so would be great if you could add setting for that under theme settings.

About IPS5. I even do not think about it now.. as for me it is future of 2-3 year until I upgrade ^^

12 minutes ago, PatrickRQ said:

As said, it was issue of mine I fixed, however there is no way to override sidebar width because of what I described, so would be great if you could add setting for that under theme settings.

About IPS5. I even do not think about it now.. as for me it is future of 2-3 year until I upgrade ^^

You might want to post that in the feedback forum as it will not be seen later in the sea of support issues.  🙂 

On 6/29/2023 at 12:12 AM, PatrickRQ said:

There is css like:

#ipsLayout_sidebar {

I have added this part as a bug report