Where can I customize how tags look for the Articles database?

David N.
Go to solution Solved by Marc,

Thanks! I'm experimenting with SuperGrid but had it turned off when I took that screenshot, not sure if that affects the display? 

I still can't find a way to remove the "Tag: " part? 

Also the colors are inverted: if in Display Options I choose white text on blue background then instead I get blue text on white background. 

9 minutes ago, David N. said:

Also the colors are inverted: if in Display Options I choose white text on blue background then instead I get blue text on white background. 

This would be highly dependent on your theme and any third party items you have enabled, like SuperGrid.

10 minutes ago, David N. said:

I still can't find a way to remove the "Tag: " part? 

You would need to use the custom display option. The field name would be before in most like depicted.

3 minutes ago, Jim M said:

This would be highly dependent on your theme and any third party items you have enabled, like SuperGrid.

But even with the stock theme and no plug-ins enabled I still get this issue. I just tried to disable all plug-ins now and I still get inverted colors. 

4 minutes ago, Jim M said:

You would need to use the custom display option. The field name would be before in most like depicted.

Great, that works! Thanks. 🙂 

15 minutes ago, David N. said:

But even with the stock theme and no plug-ins enabled I still get this issue. I just tried to disable all plug-ins now and I still get inverted colors. 

Thank you, I have added a note to review this further internally.

• 4 weeks later...