Random Template Error?

We randomly started receiving a template error and I cannot find for the life of me where or what the issue is. Nothing was recently updated that would cause the issue and the last time we updated our theme/software was with the last release. The error only recently started showing up today. Seems to be occurring just about every where: forums, gallery, user profiles, etc. 

Some examples of the errors we receive on front end: 

[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template gallery/front/view/imageInfo is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template forums/front/topics/topic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[[Template core/front/profile/profile is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Occurs on our custom theme and also on the IPS default theme. Am I missing something? May be really dumb/blind so I'm sorry about that.

5 hours ago, Caedis said:

Occurs on our custom theme and also on the IPS default theme. Am I missing something? May be really dumb/blind so I'm sorry about that.

Most likely a 3rd-party resource is causing this. Check out the error in your logs: 

ACP -> System-> Support -> Error logs

Edited by Adriano Faria

10 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Most likely a 3rd-party resource is causing this. Check out the error in your logs: 

ACP -> System-> Support -> Error logs

I didn't include the error log entries in my original post since it doesn't really give me an exact error, but the backtrace looks like this: 

#0 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(2828): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('plugins', 'core', 'global')
#1 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_gallery_front_view->imageInfo(Object(IPS\gallery\Image))
#2 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(961): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('imageInfo', Array)
#3 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_gallery_front_view->image(Object(IPS\gallery\Image), '\n<div data-cont...')
#4 /home/arthaven/public_html/applications/gallery/modules/front/gallery/view.php(333): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('image', Array)
#5 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_view->manage()
#6 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/arthaven/public_html/applications/gallery/modules/front/gallery/view.php(65): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\gallery\modules\front\gallery\_view->execute()
#9 /home/arthaven/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

You have 4 different errors in the first post. This one above is the second of your list and it is related to a plugin that changes/adds something to the Gallery image view.

Oop, I meant to post all of them.

But in regards to your response, that one actually seems to be caused by one of your plugins: Dimensions & Size on Images

I'm quite honestly confused as to why we're suddenly receiving errors on plugins like this. We haven't updated anything. And it's not like your plugin is out of date - we've installed the most recent version. 

Topic/Forums: 

#0 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1268): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('plugins', 'core', 'global')
#1 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->post(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), 'topic_comment', 'forums', 'forums', 'forums_Topic')
#2 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(2730): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('post', Array)
#3 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->postContainer(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Object(IPS\forums\Topic\Post), Array, '')
#4 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(5316): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('postContainer', Array)
#5 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_forums_front_topics->topic(Object(IPS\forums\Topic), Array, NULL, Array, NULL, '\n\n\n\t\n\t<ul class...', Array)
#6 /home/arthaven/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(604): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('topic', Array)
#7 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(55): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->manage()
#8 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\memberblock_hook_banfromtopics->manage()
#9 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/arthaven/public_html/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#11 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#12 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(234): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\tthumb_hook_forums_module_topic->execute()
#13 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\hook4316->execute()
#14 /home/arthaven/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#15 {main}

User profile (I'm thinking the user bar is likely related to this issue?)

#0 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(885) : eval()'d code(1527): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('plugins', 'core', 'global')
#1 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profile(Object(IPS\Member), '<span style='ba...', Array, Array, Object(IPS\Db\Select), Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), 17)
#2 /home/arthaven/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(460): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profile', Array)
#3 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(22): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#4 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(53): IPS\core\modules\front\members\deactivation_hook_blockAccessToDeactivatedProfiles->manage()
#5 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\core\modules\front\members\memberblock_hook_banfromprofiles->manage()
#6 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\core\modules\front\members\hook637->manage()
#7 /home/arthaven/public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(81): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/arthaven/public_html/init.php(938) : eval()'d code(20): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#9 /home/arthaven/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\front\members\trackmembers_hook_tmProfile->execute()
#10 /home/arthaven/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

20 minutes ago, Caedis said:

But in regards to your response, that one actually seems to be caused by one of your plugins: Dimensions & Size on Images

I haven’t tested this on new Gallery; probably not compatible. If you’re in new version of Gallery, disable or uninstall it. I may update it someday. 

The others are also mine: Ban From Topics and Track Members. I run both on my live board; no error there.

EDIT: Actually there are other resources in the error too it shows all resources that extends that specific area so not sure my resources are the culprit.

Which versions of the resources and IPS are you using? Also make sure you can replicate this on a default unmodified IPS theme. It may be a theme issue if you use a custom theme.

Edited by Adriano Faria

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I haven’t tested this on new Gallery; probably not compatible. If you’re in new version of Gallery, disable or uninstall it. I may update it someday. 

The others are also mine: Ban From Topics and Track Members. I run both on my live board; no error there.

EDIT: Actually there are other resources in the error too it shows all resources that extends that specific area so not sure my resources are the culprit.

Which versions of the resources and IPS are you using? Also make sure you can replicate this on a default unmodified IPS theme. It may be a theme issue if you use a custom theme.

Disabled both Ban From Topics and Track Members, but it seems to still be throwing an error. 

We're running on IPS 4.7.9, php 8.1.18, and all apps/plugins of yours are up to date with their latest versions. 

The errors occur on the IPS unmodified theme as well. I was able to resolve the user bar error - that wasn't your plugin in case you were wondering!

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Topic: you also have something like tthumb_hook_forums_module_topic. I have no idea where this come from; probably a topic cover photo resource?

In profile you have deactivation_hook_blockAccessToDeactivatedProfiles. Probably a plugin to disable profiles.

Thank you for all your help. I've basically inherited this, so I'm still learning IPS and such. Appreciate your responses.

I have no idea what the first one would be either tbh. I've tried disabling something semi-related but it doesn't seem to be the issue.

Tried disabling an application that would maybe touch the second one as well, but again, it doesn't seem to be the issue. 

It's very odd. Everything was fine up until a couple hours before my initial post. I've gone through all applications and plugins and can't find the source of these last two errors.