Incorrect Achievements Amount

Chris Anderson

Could contain: Logo, Flower, Plant

A week or so ago, when I last, saw my point total it was 189, now it shows "849".  This leads me to believe that there might be a hidden problem with achievements after the most recent update.  If it is happening on this site it "might" be happening on other sites but maybe no one has noticed as of yet.

I was looking forward to advancing to the next level around the time I hit my 20th anniversary here.  Now it will take several years to achieve the next level which is a bit of a bummer... 

But something here for sure changed and I just thought that is intended.

My rank was already "Rising Star" (I do not remember how many points left in that moment to get to the next level). A few days ago I noticed that I was downgraded to "Community Regular" with 1 point left to get again "Rising Star".

8 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I believe you have read that incorrectly. You have 849 points to gain before you get to your next rank. Thats not what your points are currently

Could contain: Page, Text, Flower, Petal, Plant

Maybe you might understand what I am talking about if I visually show the prior state vs the current state. Points until my next rank jumped 650 points which is a significant jump.