"The page you requested does not exist"

nigeld27
Go to solution Solved by nigeld27,

Hello,

I have tried multiple times to create a page on our site. We have done this many times, it is nothing fancy at all. It is a manual HTML page with no site wrapper and one CSS style guide linked.

Whilst the page creates in the admin centre, when I click to 'View the page' or I type in the expected URL, my site says "The page you requested does not exist". I have tried putting some code in, or doing it blank. 

I haven't been as active as normal on Invision for the last few releases. Has something changed in Invision that means I have to create a page and do something to physically publish it to the live site? Or is there a box I'm not ticking (new box or something I've forgotten to do as it has been a while)?

Thanks,

Nigel 

• Solution

Thank you for the respnose @Randy Calvert.

I worked it out. I created the page in a new folder which I named "Admin", meaning the subdirectory was domain.com/admin/page-name. The /admin is the AdminCP!

If anyone from Invision sees this, maybe you should ban people from creating an 'Admin' folder for pages, in case an idiot like me creates it.

Edited by nigeld27