Some hidden topics not showing in Activity Stream for Administrator role

Clover13

10 hours ago, Clover13 said:

Odd issue, seems like sometimes when I hide a topic it won't show in the Activity Stream any longer for myself (Administrator), whereas other topics do when hidden.  Any ideas?

Hello. Scroll through the activities. Consider the date of publication.

Edit: To make it quick: Moderation panel/hidden content. Quickly find all hidden content of any date

Edited by ThunderBlue

@Jim M can you send me a PM so I can send you some links?

Interestingly, if I reply to them they re-appear in the same custom Activity Stream, but if I delete that reply, it no longer shows on that custom Activity Stream in the correct timeline (i.e. last reply date).  The custom Activity Stream is set to show a Read Status of Everything.

5 hours ago, Clover13 said:

@Jim M can you send me a PM so I can send you some links?

Interestingly, if I reply to them they re-appear in the same custom Activity Stream, but if I delete that reply, it no longer shows on that custom Activity Stream in the correct timeline (i.e. last reply date).  The custom Activity Stream is set to show a Read Status of Everything.

Please add these to the notes section of your access details in the client area. We can then take a look for you

1 minute ago, Clover13 said:

OK details to the URLs have been added. Thanks!

You dont seem to have added which activity stream you are referring to. If you can give me both the name of the stream, plus the user you are logged in as when you are testing this, we can get it looked into for you

38 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You dont seem to have added which activity stream you are referring to. If you can give me both the name of the stream, plus the user you are logged in as when you are testing this, we can get it looked into for you

OK I added that information, thanks Marc!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bump as I saw this on another site I have now too except this time it wasn't a hidden topic, it was an active one visible by all.  It's visible in the forum it was posted under but not in the activity stream. 

This issue is being looked at by Invision Community Support, but has been inconclusive so far.  Are any other site owners experiencing this by chance?  One of those things you probably won't notice (since it's not showing) unless a member tells you or you happen to post something that doesn't show up and immediately recognize it isn't in the activity stream.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, just another bump.  I emailed as well, but saw this continues to crop up even with posts that aren't hidden.  Once someone replies, it often reappears, but may or may not disappear when hidden or when other replies are added.  It's pretty hard to reproduce and happens randomly it seems.