Posted

Looking at the Viglink documentation on Sovrn, I can see that they provide examples for HTML, Javascript and Java API.

I can't figure out where in the Invision Admin CP I can add this code to make it work again.

Any suggestions?

Posted

Looking at the Viglink documentation on Sovrn, I can see that they provide examples for HTML, Javascript and Java API.

I can't figure out where in the Invision Admin CP I can add this code to make it work again.

Any suggestions?

Posted
4 minutes ago, Jim Quinn said:

Any suggestions?

If you're talking about Sovrn Commerce, they provide a JS snippet you can add to your Theme >> Header and Footer >> Footer HTML section.

Posted

I have split your new topic of conversation here about implementing their script now that we no longer support Viglink. I have moved it to the Community Support forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi @Jim Quinn,

No problem at all. Having topics like this will help others find the solution if they have the same enquiry in the future. There is no such thing as a bad question. 😉