Purchases are approved, but invoice is stuck on pending, waiting for payment.

Hi,

We just noticed that something is wrong with the payment of subscriptions. We have two new subscribers, and everything looks fine in the Transactions log, the status is Approved. However, in the Invoices log, both purchases are still in a pending state. We're running on the latest version of Invision, and have relatively recently upgraded to PHP 8.1. We're using Stripe. Any idea what's causing this? Logs in Stripe look fine.

-Fredrik

Hi,

I spoke with the developer, and the plugin we use does not affect invoices at all, so the plugin isn't the culprit. Also, the last successful transaction was 12/30/22, the plugin was installed quite some time prior to this.

I just checked, and the invoices are still stuck on "pending". I've included some screenshots. Do you need any additional information? Any idea what can be causing this?

-Fredrik

Could contain: Text

Could contain: City, Text

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you.