Upgraded from 4.6 to 4.7 and now site is offline due to 3rd party hook

Earlier today, I updated our server from PHP7.x to 8.0. I then upgraded the forum itself from 4.6 to 4.7. Unfortunately I neglected to disable 3rd party hooks before doing so, although the Invision installer did not indicate there was an update for either.

The forum update went just fine, requiring me to perform some manual SQL etc. At the end, I got this message:

Could contain: Poster, Advertisement, Flyer, Brochure, Paper, Text, Page, File

When not logged in, the site www.rllmukforum.com renders just fine. Once I login, I get a white screen. php-fpm is throwing this error:

[28-Oct-2022 16:35:04] WARNING: [pool www] child 13518 said into stderr: "NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\forums\ignoretopics_hook_$
[28-Oct-2022 16:35:04] WARNING: [pool www] child 13518 said into stderr: "MovedLinks = false, $location = null) in /usr/share/nginx/html/init.php(..."

which presumably confirms it's due to the Ignore Topics hook.

Without access to the admin panel in order to disable this hook (assuming the board did not), how can I bring my site back online? I would file a support ticket but I've just realized we no longer have email support (something to fix later) and I cannot submit a ticket through the ACP as I used to.

Appreciate any help! We're essentially offline until I can get this resolved.