Different time for Guest and Members

On 10/17/2022 at 3:30 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

Ah, now this could indeed be causing the issues, yes. You would need to contact your hosting provider to resolve that issue

Tried this. This just remove the line marked in red in above screenshot.

@Marc Stridgen @Jim M Problem is something else. Even your website is behaving in the same manner. I select a random file on invision community to check date time I use this: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9817-snow/ Checked this as a logged in user and as a guest in google Chrome both times are different

Logged in user in Chrome

Could contain: File, Webpage

Guest in Chrome

Could contain: File, Person, Human, Webpage

In Firefox the time is same  for guest and Logged in user.

Could contain: File, Webpage, Person, Human, Text

All My websites are showing correct time in Firefox for logged in and guest users. This is something happening in IPS suite not in my site. Is there a fix for this? Please ask your development team to check this and provide a fix.

I have tagged developers to see if there is anything they can add here, however I do need to point out the common denominator doesnt appear to be the site. It appears to be yourself. If you take a look here, you can see I am seeing no issues on my end

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

8 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I have tagged developers to see if there is anything they can add here, however I do need to point out the common denominator doesnt appear to be the site. It appears to be yourself. If you take a look here, you can see I am seeing no issues on my end

Could contain: File, Text, Webpage

Actually I checked this on 6-7 different desktop on two different Indian cities, All files are showing different times on google chrome and same on firefox. Your team need to check this in keeping mind that this is happening to IST. Also I find that on localhost \system\DateTime\DateTime.php file is displaying default timezone Asia/Calcutta ideally this should be Asia/Kolkata. The value in php.ini is correct.

On 10/18/2022 at 6:40 PM, Marc Stridgen said:

I have tagged developers to see if there is anything they can add here

I am still waiting for response on this. I've checked many websites developed on IPS, all have same issue. I checked DateTime.php and understood IPS is not converting time to IST so the default GMT is displaying. Why the developer not checking this issue? We have 5 licenses so expect support. At this level I am getting disappointed.

• 2 months later...