Twitter error 1: - has anyone seen that before?

I have some issues with sharing to Twitter as I seem to have an image stuck somehow, but I also noticed that I got weird errors for Twitter and I wonder if anyone has seen that before?

#0 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/system/Content/ShareServices/Twitter.php(60): IPS\_Log::log('1: ', 'twitter')
#1 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/system/Content/Item.php(542): IPS\Content\ShareServices\_Twitter::publish('Supercharge you...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#2 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/system/Content/Item.php(500): IPS\Content\_Item->autoShare('IPS\\Content\\Sha...')
#3 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/system/Content/Item.php(143): IPS\Content\_Item::createFromForm(Array, Object(IPS\calendar\Calendar))
#4 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/submit.php(114): IPS\Content\_Item::create(Object(IPS\calendar\Calendar))
#5 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_submit->submit()
#6 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/jimiwikm/atlasstic.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}