Getting this error

• A class in an app extends the class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract for which no file /home/dknelson/public_html/forum/applications/memberlist/sources/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract/FormAbstract.php exists! The method scanner skipped comparing that file to any of its subclasses
  • The class \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\Address extends \IPS\memberlist\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract, but the parent class couldn't be loaded.

The only thing I. can remember changing is under Advanced Settings and Tasks.  I was. getting. a notification that my PHP was 7.4. and I needed to update, which I had already done.  But. I. hadn't changed the. cron command.  I. updated it to 

When this setting is enabled you MUST ensure that the cron is set up properly. If this setting is turned on but no cron is set up it will cause significant damage to your site.

You should set the cron to run the following command every minute:
/opt/cpanel/ea-php80/root/usr/bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 -d max_execution_time=0 /home/dknelson/public_html/forum/applications/core/interface/task/task.php 88fde358f746629c7470545dbe22bd4f

So I no longer the the warning about PHP 7.4 but I started. getting this new error.  I get the error every minute and I think this is the only task I have that runs every minute.  I don't remember what the command was before I made the change.  Permissions for task.php are set at 0777 as instructed.

Edited by Dknelson