Since Upgrade to 4.7.2.1

Since the upgrade to 4.7.2.1 we have the following error again. We have a current subscription. Any ideas how to solve this please.

Your license key is not recognized. You can try to refresh your license data or enter a new key. If you cannot resolve the problem, please contact technical support for assistance.

and

3C409/3 There was an error communicating with the Marketplace server. Please try again later, or contact us for assistance.

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>403 ERROR</H1>
<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
Request blocked.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
<BR clear="all">
<HR noshade size="1px">
<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: EFEUMTb9tjVCn06tjKwvAEkB7q2jztxetETlDQGrcnxS4QJWlehysg==
</PRE>
<ADDRESS>
</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>

There is an error reaching out to our license server there. The CloudFront error there that you're experiencing, is that being generated from your server? I see in your ACP -> Support, that your server date/time is off. Please correct this then try again.

If you're still having issues, please message me your server's public IP address.

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Kev Collins said:

Any news on this problem yet please.

This is being further investigated by a manager on our Cloud network. I'm afraid, I do not have an answer for you at this time. Escalations to this level can take some time.