Is invision power board able to have navigation that functions like this?

I am trying to make my navigation look like this website: https://www.aquariumcoop.com/

Now that IP removed the ability to edit CSS files I'm pissed as I feel like I've wasted my money.

Anyway, can I still make navigation that has images like this: Could contain: Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

Also, when you scroll down can I hide the navigation to the left of the logo like this:Could contain: Text, Word, Field

1 hour ago, DudeThatsErin said:

Now that IP removed the ability to edit CSS files I'm pissed as I feel like I've wasted my money.

Just to note, we have not removed the ability to add custom CSS. We simply removed the ability to edit the core CSS files, you can and should use a custom.css to implement your customizations.

This would take a theme customization but is certainly possible to create.

2 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Just to note, we have not removed the ability to add custom CSS. We simply removed the ability to edit the core CSS files, you can and should use a custom.css to implement your customizations.

This would take a theme customization but is certainly possible to create.

Custom CSS can only go so far. Eventually I will get to a point where I cannot change something because it reads the standard CSS instead of the custom and then even with !important it won't work and I'll be stuck.

16 minutes ago, DudeThatsErin said:

Custom CSS can only go so far. Eventually I will get to a point where I cannot change something because it reads the standard CSS instead of the custom and then even with !important it won't work and I'll be stuck.

I do not want to branch out another CSS discussion on this. I would encourage you to find an example though and we can cross that bridge when you do. You technically should not with custom.css being loaded last and will overwrite what was loaded prior. Afterall, it is Cascading Style Sheets 🙂 .

9 hours ago, DudeThatsErin said:

Eventually I will get to a point where I cannot change something because it reads the standard CSS instead of the custom and then even with !important it won't work and I'll be stuck.

Do you have an example? Because I am pretty sure that is not true. 

And if you need significant modifications, you can also create them as a custom theme (on a developer installation). After all, that’s how people offer themes on the Marketplace. 

Edited by opentype