Light and Dark theme

AlexJ

World has moved to light/dark themes in OS, application and also at web level. When does IPS plan to provide dark theme default with forums? I am pretty sure, for skilled developers like IPS, it's not much work and having default theme with nice toggle, will help everyone. 

PS Yes, I am aware of custom themes but I feel something like this should be default. 

Edited by AlexJ

9 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

For others who may not be aware, I recommend themes my @Ehren.

https://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/

Ehren is beast (as in best of best) and using his themes since last 10 years appx. I would prefer something light (we already have from IPS) and dark as default from IPS. 

PS I current have Elegant and one of this dark theme but don't have consistent experience since for both themes, single version is available. 

Edited by AlexJ

2 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Ehren is beast (as in best of best) and using his themes since last 10 years appx. I would prefer something light (we already have from IPS) and dark as default from IPS. 

PS I current have Elegant and one of this dark theme but don't have consistent experience since for both themes, single version is available. 

I use one of his that has dark and light, and members light the ability to easily switch, illuminate.