Plugins & Managing Blocks

Hi.,
Yesterday @drawncodes. solved some problems with upgrading my community from a nulled one to a licensed one. 
But today we got some new errors and I asked @drawncodes. to help me again :D.
After we Install a third party plugin or even a plugin from marketplace  we can't use "Managing Blocks" anymore. I left a screenshot down below.

Here are some informations of current configuration:
PHP - Version 8.0.22
Database - Version 10.2.44-MariaDB
Invisioncommunity - Version 4.7.1

Could contain: Text

Thank you for posting under the correct account now 🙂 .

I would suggest starting with the following:

1. Looking to see if you have mod_security (or other security modules, even things like CloudFlare) enabled on your server and disable it for testing. It could be with all the applications/plugins that are installed, it has exceeded a limit on your server.
  2. If it's not mod_security or any other security module, disable all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme. If it works now, it is one of those that you disabled so you will want to enable one-by-one.

21 hours ago, Jim M said:

Thank you for posting under the correct account now 🙂 .

I would suggest starting with the following:

1. Looking to see if you have mod_security (or other security modules, even things like CloudFlare) enabled on your server and disable it for testing. It could be with all the applications/plugins that are installed, it has exceeded a limit on your server.
  2. If it's not mod_security or any other security module, disable all third party applications/plugins and switching to an unmodified theme. If it works now, it is one of those that you disabled so you will want to enable one-by-one.

Hi again, I tried to do all of those things you've mentioned but still not working, probably I'm doing something wrong ?  
As @dndarknight said, only after you install a plugin from marketplace or even a custom one, the managing blocks would not work anymore. But if there are no plugins, than everything works perfectly.

Edited by drawncodes

1 hour ago, drawncodes said:

But if there are no plugins, than everything works perfectly.

This would likely indicate that there is something wrong with the plugin (or plugins) which you have installed. I'm afraid, you would need to disable and try each one independently till you find the culprit.

• 2 weeks later...

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

On 9/5/2022 at 11:54 AM, Marc Stridgen said:

We would need to look further into this for you, however the access details on file appear to be incorrect or missing. Could you please update these details by visiting your client area, selecting the relevant purchase, then clicking "Review/Update Access Information" under the "Stored Access Information" section. 

We look forward to further assisting you. 

Done,
I don't have time to look into this anymore for @dndarknight, because I'm with work and yeah.. But please keep me updated.

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

I'm afraid, the Admin CP information for our software which was provided is incorrect still. I would advise testing the information provided against what you have created because I'm afraid, it is not working.

I'm sorry, I tried and It didn't work as you said. But now I've fixed it and I did a test login and It's working.

7 minutes ago, drawncodes said:

I'm sorry, I tried and It didn't work as you said. But now I've fixed it and I did a test login and It's working.

Thank you. I was able to get in now.

This appears to be an issue with the "Who Was Online" plugin. Once I enable that plugin, I am receiving a 500 Internal Server Error. You would want to check your server error log entries for the error it is producing on your server and resolve any issues related to it with the server. If the error is related with the plugin, you will want to contact the author for assistance.

1 minute ago, Jim M said:

Thank you. I was able to get in now.

This appears to be an issue with the "Who Was Online" plugin. Once I enable that plugin, I am receiving a 500 Internal Server Error. You would want to check your server error log entries for the error it is producing on your server and resolve any issues related to it with the server. If the error is related with the plugin, you will want to contact the author for assistance.

The thing is, even if we install plugins from marketplace we still get that error.