not functional

for my forum adventistan.com. I am not able to login ir or logout.  Can not post nor go to the admin section

Am getting these errors

copy and paste--

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting '-' or identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING)

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

—end of copy and paste---- 

My host

said this

- - - copy and paste ---

Considering this the issue is not related to the server configuration but the configuration of your application. Could you enable debugging option on the application so we could review further.

- - end of copy and paste - -  

looking for help, please

Stan

on my iPhone  I was able to see more. and when I tried to post it said the theme was out of date..  I think it is the default theme?

You would not download a theme. You would simply click to create a new theme in your admin CP. That would then be default and unaltered

If users are seeing that when not logged in, but dont see an issue when logged in, you need to check permissions. That will be being shown because guests dont have access to that page

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/how-to-use-ips-community-suite/managing-members/member-permissions-r305/

OK. I bought and installed a new theme,  I do appreciate paying for it and the $!0 every 6 months that gives assurance it will be looked after'

People are still getting this when they try to login at www.adventistan.com

thoughts?

The page you requested does not exist

also getting this. 

The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

52 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

If users are seeing that when not logged in, but dont see an issue when logged in, you need to check permissions. That will be being shown because guests dont have access to that page

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/how-to-use-ips-community-suite/managing-members/member-permissions-r305/

As mentioned above, if users are getting an error on a page when not logged in but are having no issues when logged in you will want to check permissions.

It's pretty simple. You will want to move all our software files from /forums to the root directory (your hosting provider can help you with this). Then you will want to change the URL in conf_global.php . Then clear your cache in ACP -> Support -> Clear System Caches.