After update many members seeing site win no CSS

TDS
Go to solution Solved by Robert Angle,

Hi, just did an update and now many members are complaining that the site looks like this:

Could contain: White Board, Word, Text

What am I doing wrong?

The site looks fine to me, I'm on Brave browser. 

I've told my members they need to clear their cache, but they shouldn't have to do that and many don't even know what I'm talking about.

• Solution
8 minutes ago, TDS said:

The site looks fine to me, I'm on Brave browser. 

I've told my members they need to clear their cache, but they shouldn't have to do that and many don't even know what I'm talking about.

You might try going to the Support section of your AdminCP and under "Tools & Diagnostics" click the button that says "Clear System Caches".  

Anytime I change anything it usually updates on the front end after a few refreshes or clicks around the site.

Whenever I load a site that gets displayed like that to me, oftentimes a refresh will fix it.

In the past when I was having display issues, I would have to manually delete the cache with my FTP client. I am assuming that button takes care of this for us now. IPS software has come a long way and most things can be addressed from within the software itself.

31 minutes ago, TDS said:

Gosh, shouldn't that be part of the update process? 

It should but there are things in the process which could of course, creating conflicts or issues outside our control (i.e. slow write to disk) with that and result in what you've encountered. Glad to hear though you found the resolution to your issue!