Users don't get registration validation emails.

AGambler

Hello, today, one user contacted me that she didn't get the registration validation email, and after I checked, I saw that all registrations (25+ users) from today didn't respond to the registration validation email. This is very unusual, and I'm afraid they didn't get emails... 

I approved some registrations manually, but that is not the way...

Please can someone help me

I would need to know the name of that user. I would not assume that everyone had had an issue. The others it may well be havent yet responded. I can of course take a look at the confirmed one to see if we can see any issues

40 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I would need to know the name of that user. I would not assume that everyone had had an issue. The others it may well be havent yet responded. I can of course take a look at the confirmed one to see if we can see any issues

I sent you login info. if you want to check.

Just now, Randy Calvert said:

Have you checked with your host to ensure emails are being sent?  It’s possible mail is not working on the server or it’s being blocked as spam.  

I use a gmail email.

You would need to contact your email provider if you are having issues with this. As mentioned, you need to check you are now using  their new authentication methods. As we do not have control of your email there, it would be your email provider who would assist with this

23 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

You would need to contact your email provider if you are having issues with this. As mentioned, you need to check you are now using  their new authentication methods. As we do not have control of your email there, it would be your email provider who would assist with this

I am not sure if I will get a reply from google support. Would be better if I use my own domain name for the email address?

What domain you use for your email is largely irrelevant on whether emails get sent or not. If you have a problem with mail provider setup, then you could have the issue with any. As mentioned above, I would highly recommend checking the details you are using. If you are using your own gmail username and password, that will not work

Just now, AGambler said:

Yes but it worked with 1800 members so why it's not working now 😄.

A few people have reported that Google recently changed their policies to enforce stronger security standards.  That means 3rd party services can't use your normal credentials.  It's been something they've been rolling out for awhile to various users.  (They did not flip a switch and make it happen for the billions of accounts...  it seems to be staggered from what I've seen.)

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en

So...  if your ACP has the same username/password as you use to login to Gmail via the web interface...  if I were you, I would personally start there for your troubleshooting.