Clubs Settings bug

I can open all the ACP pages, only when I click on Clubs / Settings, it show the error page...

This page isn’t working

topic4you.info is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

=core&module=clubs&controller=settings

[18-Jul-2022 18:30:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Declaration of IPS\nexus\Gateway\_NmiCom::canAdminCharge() must be compatible with IPS\nexus\_Gateway::canAdminCharge(IPS\nexus\Customer $customer) in /home/topic4you/public_html/applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/NmiCom/NmiCom.php on line 36

I have changed the PHP version of this website from 8.0 to 7.4, and the page is once again fully accessible

So the issue is very likely caused due to an incompatibility between your application's version and PHP 8.0. Since PHP version changes can cause other incompatibilities, I would recommend that you further test the functionality of the website, in order to verify that everything is still working correctly. If there are any other issues, we can once again revert the PHP version to 8.0, and you may further troubleshoot this with IPS Community Suite's support team

Based on the error you have a custom Nexus gateway that is not updated for the latest version and the PHP upgrade is now making it throw a fatal error. The NmiCom gateway applications/nexus/sources/Gateway/NmiCom/NmiCom.php isn't a default one provided by IPS.

Edited by teraßyte