cant update to 4.7.0 issue with mysql fix

minds
Go to solution Solved by minds,

There is a lot of lines to change,

when i press fix automatically it takes some tame and returns to the same list what i need to change, if i do this manually and press check again it returns to the same list again with all those lines, nothing changed. What i have to check to resolve this issue?

Could contain: Text

Could contain: Page, Text, Document, Word

Could contain: Text, File

36 minutes ago, Randy Calvert said:

When you run those commands via SSH, what was the output?

i run those commands on phpmyadmin sql tab, all commands done succesfully. But when i try to check again, all those queries appears again.

3 minutes ago, minds said:

i run those commands on phpmyadmin sql tab, all commands done succesfully. But when i try to check again, all those queries appears again.

I generally would not run them via phpMyAdmin.  Instead run them via SSH inside of the mysql command.  

Edited by Randy Calvert

2 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

I generally would not run them via phpMyAdmin.  Instead run them via SSH inside of the mysql command.  

Still the same result, query is ok, but nothing changes on the list.

24 minutes ago, minds said:

how it can being run on other database, there is no other database, only one

Unfortunately, I am not aware of this as I cannot see the database. Please upload a fresh set of files from your client area, then run the upgrade from /admin/upgrade if you are sure you have those database updates in place.

Glad to see you got that upgraded. Its likely the upgrade procedure has actually run the queries there, so you shouldnt see them going forward. However if you have that issue in the future, of course let us know

there was few times appeared box asking update database some tables and it was fixed automatically. But whats funny that all those lines what i posted in first post they are still there in admin cp, saying that i need to fix them. Until everything is working its okay for me.