(TB) Disable Topic Hover Preview [Support Topic]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Oh, I see the problem now. I was testing with the widget in the sidebar area, but the error is only visible when using the top/bottom areas.

This is actually an IPS bug because they aren't checking the proper variable in the widget's template.

You can edit the block/widget template directly and add the fix I mentioned in the bug report:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 7:03 AM, Afrodude said:

Hi @teraßyte It seems we are having the same issue with Similar Content block. Can you please check if it has same issue as the one you reported before. Thanks

On 3/25/2023 at 12:37 PM, Afrodude said:

@teraßyte have you had the chance to look into this? 

Sorry, I failed to notice your first reply.

I'll try and have a look either today or tomorrow. 👍

On 3/11/2023 at 7:03 AM, Afrodude said:

Hi @teraßyte It seems we are having the same issue with Similar Content block. Can you please check if it has same issue as the one you reported before. Thanks

I'm unable to reproduce this when I view a topic and the Similar Content block is added to the page.

What are you doing to always reproduce it exactly? 🤨

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the problem now. It only happens if the widget is in horizontal mode. I was testing with the block in sidebar earlier.

Edited by teraßyte
54 minutes ago, teraßyte said:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the problem now. It only happens if the widget is in horizontal mode. I was testing with the block in sidebar earlier.

Yes, it happens only whenever the widget in horizontal mode, and no need for the apologies mate. All good 🙂