I have limited access to this community

6 hours ago, Philip Krasilnikov said:

I see, but how can I have access to the forum? If license expires means that I can't use forum?

There are specific forums available only to individuals with an active license, such as the official support forum (meaning IPS staff regularly monitor/respond to issues).  

There are other forums such as this one that are primarily lead by other IPS users/customers that everyone has access to.  Think of it as peer-to-peer help.  Without a valid license, there is no "official" technical support option so you're welcome to post in the community lead forums, but it's not guaranteed a response or resolution by IPS.  

You could renew the license to restore full access.  

17 hours ago, Randy Calvert said:

There are specific forums available only to individuals with an active license, such as the official support forum (meaning IPS staff regularly monitor/respond to issues).  

There are other forums such as this one that are primarily lead by other IPS users/customers that everyone has access to.  Think of it as peer-to-peer help.  Without a valid license, there is no "official" technical support option so you're welcome to post in the community lead forums, but it's not guaranteed a response or resolution by IPS.  

You could renew the license to restore full access.  

We are users in Russia cannot pay by our bank cards. I would love to prolongate my license, make update and receive support. Are there any other ways to make a payment from Russia?