Downloads creating a network error

Go to solution Solved by Mopar1973Man,

First of I've got a downloads that is not working good at all. When members download a file now it shows a network error and stops. If you right click Chrome and tell it to resume it will finish the download with the error present yet.

https://mopar1973man.com/files/file/173-mid-injector-tow-tune/

Which creates this...

image.png.7ffdff96d1ea0248a28d925fa7618a0e.png

Now digging into this I see there is issues with the java possibly.

Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ .

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed with logging active, version 3.3.0
root_library.js?v=5fdb7f9a681650310672:12 JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.bind() is deprecated
migrateWarn @ root_library.js?v=5fdb7f9a681650310672:12
root_library.js?v=5fdb7f9a681650310672:12 console.trace
root_library.js?v=5fdb7f9a681650310672:12 JQMIGRATE: JQMIGRATE: jQuery.cssProps is deprecated
root_library.js?v=5fdb7f9a681650310672:12 console.trace

What do I have to do to repair this?

The warnings you have there from your browser console are simply warnings and would not encounter an error that you're experiencing.

A "Network error" would indicate an issue between the user and your server. Has anything recently changed in your server configuration? If so, I would recommend undoing that. If you're using a CDN, proxy, etc... ensure you are not transmitting over your allotted data.

Addon... I've cleared the browser cache and cookies, no love. I've clear the cache on the software and still behaving poorly on the PC. Reverted back my tweak on my MySQL that I changed nope no luck there. PC will download still only if you resume the download. PC now always gives that network error just hit resume and it will complete but you must take the network error first. 

My cellphone works without any issue at all.

8 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

PC now always gives that network error just hit resume and it will complete but you must take the network error first. 

Is there a network error in your connection? The error could be anywhere along the connection point. The obvious point would be anything done on your server but given that you can download from another point, you would want to check the connection point between your computer and your server.

Generally, if this was a software error, you would encounter it on any device. The fact that you are only having issues on your computer, states something with that connection.

• Solution

Might of got it... On the server there is a ModSecurity (WHM) which I had disabled a while back now I reinstalled the OWASP Core Rule Set and then allow to process the rules and connections now it seems to be working again I'll continue to watch closely and see if this returns.