Pages ... How can I display 10 pages?

Go to solution Solved by Jim M,

Hello 🙂 

I still don't get the concept of Pages. Yes it is easy to put together a page. But I do not know how I can show for example 5 pages I have created. But how do I link them together and  show them? 

Mike

Edited by mike1270

1 minute ago, mike1270 said:

Hello 🙂 

I still don't get the concept of Pages. Yes it is easy to put together a page. But I do not know how I can show for example 5 pages I have created. But how do I link them together and  show them? 

Mike

I'm unsure of your question here. Are you trying to create standalone static pages with links to one another? If so, you would just copy the URLs of the pages and put them in your content of the page.

If you're trying to create elaborate Pages Database records, I would recommend reading our guides on doing so and letting us know of any questions: 

I would like to create static content with dynamic blocks around the static content. Goal is to create better content for Google = better rating. 

So the concept would be to create some kind of manual directory (a block with manual links to the content pages)?

18 minutes ago, mike1270 said:

I would like to create static content with dynamic blocks around the static content. Goal is to create better content for Google = better rating. 

So the concept would be to create some kind of manual directory (a block with manual links to the content pages)?

I don't know if it will help but, the "Block Manager" contains a "Record Feed" within the "Pages" section. Of which, will only apply to the database assigned to that page.

Drag and drop.

• Solution
1 minute ago, mike1270 said:

This I don't understand. Can you point out how I assign a database to a page? 

This would require use of the Database system rather than making a static page. You would want to read the guide I posted above. Here is a walk-through of a simple tutorial of using a Database to create a "recipe section" as an example: