Where are ACP templates? Actually hidden?

Hi,

Can you IPS tell me where are the ACP templates? There is some mistakes I would like correct myself and that actually annoy my team. I tried to find them but can't. However, I noticed that when I use search in templates of some class used within ACP it gives results of template categories but does not display templates itself. Do you hide them from view? How can I access them?

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond the scope of our technical support. 👩‍💻

Our technical support is happy to help you with the Invision Community platform, but we're unable to help with things like server management, theme questions and modifications.

I've moved this to our Community Support area where other Invision Community owners will see it and help where they can.

@Jim M, question was about stock admin cp templates, they are gone, few updates ago they were still there, now they are not. I do not ask you how to edit templates. I ask where did you remove/hide them? I believe this is question to you, not community.

Edited by PatrickRQ

6 minutes ago, PatrickRQ said:

I ask where did you remove/hide them?

I'm afraid, any customization is outside our scope of support which includes informing what template to edit, etc... To answer your more direct question, they were removed from themes and are not longer directly editable in that sense.