How to back up all admin settings?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

25 minutes ago, Washerhelp said:

Hi there. I cannot find how to save all of my forum customisations? I've spent hours going through all of the settings in the admin control panel but how can I back them up?

What do you mean by forum customisations? Changes to the templates, css, added a third party app perhaps?

The best wat to go about it imo is to make a backup of the whole database?

Thank you for your reply. Yes I mean all of the settings for every aspect of the forum from the admin control panel. I have daily backups of the whole database but I just wondered if there was a separate backup for the customisations, which I've seen in many other programs. I presume there isn't one. It would be helpful to know where the customisations were kept so a complete restore of everything wouldn't be necessary. My backups are only done once every evening so if something was to happen the following afternoon and I needed to restore the settings I would lose any forum activity until that point.

Having said all that I'm not sure what could happen to corrupt all of my settings. Maybe I'm being over concerned.