Increase profile photo size

Gauravk

8 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Any way to increase profile pic size by 200% in mobile device as badge is so miniscule that no one will ever notice it.

This is exact same width showing on my 6 inch Samsung Note and iPhone.

Sorry, this would require customization of your theme which is outside our scope of support. I can certainly split your post to a new topic in our Theme Assistance forum if you would like?

31 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Sorry, this would require customization of your theme which is outside our scope of support. I can certainly split your post to a new topic in our Theme Assistance forum if you would like?

It's your theme.....!

I dont know why IPS is still in denial after 75% mobile device usage and yet standard IPS themes arent thumb friendly in 2022.

8 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

It's your theme.....!

I understand and appreciate that. However, the fact of the matter is that at this current point in time there is no setting to increase the size of the profile photo. Thus, it would require a customization to make it larger. If you do not want to make a customization, I am happy to move this to our Feature Suggestion forum to suggest for a future release. Here in support, I can only inform you on what is possible today in the software.

We are happy to move this either way, please let us know 🙂 .