Possible to invert checkout registration and login field?

Hi,

Everything is in the title 🙂

I would like to prioritize the registration option rather than the login fields on the checkout. Because I find this quite confusing for my new customers that are starting to enter their info and realize after that these fields are for returning members.

Would like to invert these column on desktop and on mobile.

Is it possible ?

Thank you for your help !

Livio

Invert checkout.jpg

Thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, this issue is beyond the scope of our technical support. 👩‍💻

Our technical support is happy to help you with the Invision Community platform, but we're unable to help with things like server management, theme questions and modifications.

I've moved this to our Community Support area where other Invision Community owners will see it and help where they can.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:09 PM, opentype said:

Well, there is no setting for it. You would have to mess with the theme template if that’s worth it to you. 

The template is called “customerInformation”. In it, you will find two DIVs with the class name “ipsGrid_span6”. You would have to switch their order. 

Many thanks for your answer! that I'm just seeing now.

I found the code you mentioned but I can't figure out where I have stop COPY and replace with the several </div> that are there.

Can you help me with that ? I have to copy until just before "endforeach" ?

Thank you again!

Capture d’écran 2022-01-07 à 16.39.18.png

5 minutes ago, LIVIO said:

Can you help me with that ? I have to copy until just before "endforeach" ?

You have to copy everything down to (and including!) the second </div> after the </form> tag, if that made sense? Six lines more than what you’ve selected.