How to display author information in a topic on a forum

Hi! Please tell me how to display (as in the screenshot below) the reputation, number of posts, days of leadership and the date of registration.

I reviewed all the add-ons and information on the forum, but I still could not find the answer I needed. The plugins that are available are not suitable for these conclusions.

Maybe there are some hooks / additions or tell me how and where to put the code for this.

201004848_2021-11-1420_32_46.png.98cba2216013a0e3ef420737b88fa271.png

Edited by TIKHONIN

6 minutes ago, TIKHONIN said:

Hi! Please tell me how to display (as in the screenshot below) the reputation, number of posts, days of leadership and the date of registration.

I reviewed all the add-ons and information on the forum, but I still could not find the answer I needed. The plugins that are available are not suitable for these conclusions.

Maybe there are some hooks / additions or tell me how and where to put the code for this.

201004848_2021-11-1420_32_46.png.98cba2216013a0e3ef420737b88fa271.png

You will need to modify the postContainer template I for that. I think that I have seen a plugin in the MP that does that but I can not remember its name off the top of my head.

You won't find a step-by-step tutorial here. Like @Miss_Balready said it's the postcontainer template. There are some plugins in the MP, but afaik none that exactly looks like that. Maybe check out some (free) themes, compare how it's done there and edit your template on your own. Also take a look at the help guides and the dev docs on this site.

For internal use I have a post cosmetics plugin to show/hide what I want, but that isn't availiable as download yet.

7 hours ago, Marc Stridgen said:

As mentioned above, this is something you would need modification to achieve. I will move this topic to our theming area, so you can discuss this further, but this isnt something we would cover as part of support unfortunately.

Yes, of course, I know that this is not included in the support. I just wanted to ask users how they display information about user activity in this way. I'm just a beginner in working with InvisionCommunity and just learning the functionality of the system. Sorry if I wrote in the wrong section.