Images dont load after update to v.3.4.9 also 4.5.4

Hi, 

I encounter this problem ,all the images/icons from buttons, forums etc are not loading , also live search function from admin control panel , and hovering over on the member name doesn't load the profile status.

Am I missing something?

Please, some ideeas ?

Thank you!

PS: I attached the screenshots in order to see what I'm talking about.

Snap1.jpg

Snap2.jpg

Snap3.jpg

Snap4.jpg

8 minutes ago, Dreamlander said:

I encounter this problem ,all the images/icons from buttons, forums etc are not loading , also live search function from admin control panel , and hovering over on the member name doesn't load the profile status.

AdminCP > Suspport > Clear Cache

See if that helps. 🤙

If that doesn't. Go to theme, and create a new default theme and set it to default.

Edited by Dean_

2 hours ago, Dean_ said:

AdminCP > Suspport > Clear Cache

See if that helps. 🤙

If that doesn't. Go to theme, and create a new default theme and set it to default.

I went there but didnt find "Clear cache" , I did instead "find a solution" and it gives me that message : "Sometimes badly cached data can cause problems. We have cleared all cached data.".I think was cleared but with no effect still have no images.

I think is not related also with theme because I have this issue also in Admin CP.

Edited by Dreamlander

13 hours ago, Dreamlander said:

I forgot to mention, that the upgrade was made locally on my computer and then transfered to my online host, all the files and imported mysql database.

On my computer I have no issue regarding this, all the icons and images appears.

In that case, make sure the storage settings are correct and that the location is set to the server, and it's not showing "\\", instead of //<server>/uploads. Etc.

29 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

In that case, make sure the storage settings are correct and that the location is set to the server, and it's not showing "\\", instead of //<server>/uploads. Etc.

Where do I find that settings in Admin Cp, cant find?

I found in System=>Support "Server Path    /home2/public_html " and the path is correct.

Sorry but my live search in Admin Cp is unfunctional because of this issue.

Thank you!

PS: I found it , in System=>Files => Storage Settings you were right I had /home2/public_html\uploads

Edited by Dreamlander

6 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Glad that's sorted, It was something that has always plagued me.

Didn't resolve it , now I'm facing this error when I edited the path correctly: 

"Sorry, you do not have permission for that!
1C158/3 Files are currently being moved from that configuration and so it cannot be edited. Wait until the move has completed and then try again."

I waited a whole day so I'm stuck with it, I cant delete also this configuration path.

Now I have 2 configuration paths :

/home2/public_html\uploads

/home2/public_html/uploads

But I can;t delete wrong one.

Ignore the reply, It worked after loading some pages in Admin Cp(I know, strange) , the only problem is that in my configuration storage settings still remain the wrong path," /home2/public_html\uploads" can;t delete because of that error 

"Sorry, you do not have permission for that!
1C158/3 Files are currently being moved from that configuration and so it cannot be edited. Wait until the move has completed and then try again."

Any idees , how can I get rid of it?

Edited by Dreamlander