Feature Request for Groups

TheVMC

The ability to add users to a group, from the group settings area is ideal. Currently when adding a new group with a large user base, you have to individually search the user name, edit their group permissions, hold the "control" button down so you don't lose the existing groups, select your new group. Then search for the next user. Very tedious process that should be made a lot easier.

Took an afternoon to add 50 people to a group and I have about 1300 users left to go .... this will take a month.

On 9/24/2021 at 4:16 PM, TheVMC said:

The ability to add users to a group, from the group settings area is ideal. Currently when adding a new group with a large user base, you have to individually search the user name, edit their group permissions, hold the "control" button down so you don't lose the existing groups, select your new group. Then search for the next user. Very tedious process that should be made a lot easier.

Took an afternoon to add 50 people to a group and I have about 1300 users left to go .... this will take a month.

I second the idea.